Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fruit from the forbiddin tree!!!

All the trees have the same fruit, and you can have as much as you want. Now there is one tree over there that is off limits, and you are not to have any!  How many people stay away from that tree, do some go check it out and then say no I'm ok with what I got. Others say I'm not going over there, I don't even need to look at the tree, Im ok with the fruit I have. Then you have me, and others who go to that tree thats forbidden and take from it, because its forbidden and we cant resist.  I visit that tree all the time and take from it, and even though I know I should resist, I give in to my desire for that sweet fruit. I cant have that same fruit, its not me, I know it's its not acceptable, and my actions are wrong according to society, but when I am enjoying that fruit, its esctasy.  The married man's wife never found out about the affair I had with her man. He was my boss, hit on me hard, so I took him. Left a note on his car, and he accepted. We had sex at his house, my house, in the restaurant, and in the car. We picked our last time and went our separate ways. I knew that enjoying this fruit, I would not be able to have it forever, but it was good while it lasted. Now the engaged girl, she wasn't gay, no way, yeah until she was lip locked with me, then at my house and for not knowing what to do was very much into being with the same sex before say I do to her man. That happened quite a few times, and then would return to her hubby no longer a virgin of a woman. For me I get in these forbidden relationships like I am now, I love this fruit, but the problem with getting anything from this tree, is its not yours to take. You were told not take from this tree for a reason, its taken, its not yours to take, thats the message. That still never stopped me, even know I saw it as I can take it, like I conquered something, but really I never had anything to keep, I got to taste, but it was always taken. Now Im in the same situation, I have a relationship that is forbidden. I not only went back to the tree, I took her with me and she loves the fruit and filled with esctacy. I guess you can call me Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment