Friday, October 5, 2012

When you need a woman..............

I am a Domme, and I get 1000,s of messages from men willing to do whatever I want to do with them. Now Women on the other hand aren't as willing, limitations come which in my world don't work and they become divas even though they are suppose to submit to me. I have been looking for a woman willing to take a discipline spanking, get it on video and enjoy the rewards. See when people go watch these spankings they like to see women, spanking women, so I have to find that girl willing to take what I dish out, and I have a hand that leaves the worst marks. There has to be a woman out there who wants to be over my knee, feeling my hand hit that bottom. But where could she be, who knows, you see them all over the place, but I can't find one to fill this spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment