Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I can't help it....

 When your in a relationship that's taboo, should you recoil like a hot flame? No it was a burning desire that I ran to, now its overwhelming love I can't get enough of. This is a not a social relationship, we are always at my house, we meet before she goes to work or when she gets off. Never has she spent the night, or have we went to dinner together.
    This is my relationship, intense passion, exploring love that I have never felt before, doing things like locking each other in positions and laying there for long periods of time. Now yes as great as that sounds, and it is believe me, I worry because at any time we might have to end what we have, or will we get sick of it? Right now I would there is no way I could ever sick of looking in those fawn like eyes, but when we are in my house all the time it might happen. Livin on love only can only last for so long right? We do need to get out, I am afraid when I take her out to a park, I will want to  be all over her, but that would be a safe spot to get out for us to enjoy an environment besides my four walls. Yesterday was a simple argument, and as I tried to get off the bed, she was shaking, crying and saying she didn't want to lose me. I went back to hold her and I started to cry, like she transferred her emotions on me. Its always the taboo, the relationships that are not suppose to be that are so intense, damn!!! Now what do you do, your in deep, that was some emotions already shared between the both of us, and if anything extreme happens its gonna us both!!!  The heart has a mind of its own if you open it, and thats what we did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment