Saturday, October 13, 2012

out of the box!

when you are like me, who only knows to be herself it can be considered being "out of the box".  Comprimising your personality, and being part of the background, seems to be the norm these days. "go with the flow, not against the grain", now we use woodshop tips for wisdom.  I am honest, sometimes I even feel like Biden, laughing*.  I don't want to change who I am, but I have made myself more subtle, being heard by everyone is not my goal, and what I want to say also can be shared where I am, not to the entire floor, for I have a voice that carries well, so I have been told. Making adjustments is one thing, but I in no way, do not want to lose the essense of me. So where can a comprimise be made? I thought about it, but I also think about this one journey we have, and why would I want to live for anyone else but myself, I would be afraid of regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment