Thursday, October 4, 2012

No pain, no gain, yeah ok!

I joined a membership a few weeks ago, and what a joy its been. Now I do love the tanning beds, massage chairs, water massage beds, and the other perks, its the machines that are killing me. Last night I couldn't stop coughing from this cardio machine, which is like the elipitcal but it hurt much worse. My lungs feel like Im still smoking and I quit over 2 years ago.  After the cardio, the trainer assigns all these machines you rotate every day you use 20 rep 3x, legs, back, shoulders, arms. abs. I am so soar right now, due to the isolation of that muscle. I normally dont use it I guess, and I am dying, the beginning sucks. Im sure I sound like a whiny lil baby, but the only thing I look forward to in that gym is that tanning bed and those extra perks not that damn cardio where half my lung is on the floor. The beginning is when most quit, I know this in my head, so I keep telling my soar ass body, that it will pass, the pain won't be so great and I will start looking forward to the gym, lol. I think I might help the gym visit out and do things at home to work out too, cause right now I am thinking about a walk. I gotta do something, Im not a kid anymore, I do miss those days where this wasn't a thought because you ran around so damn much, weight was never an issue," yeah I better worry about that big ass Im getting"!  And if you have read any of my blogs before Im up again early so why not go for a walk, I have nothing else to do, love living healthy, horray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment