Tuesday, August 14, 2012

puzzle.....

I've heard people say, life is about the journey not the destination. Ok that makes sense, you go along your days meet different people, go different places and pick up things along the way. To a person like me, I have to make it much more than that. Now I have a puzzle too. Why the hell all the analogies have to exist who knows, but I guess they make this life we live in easier to explain, because, people and how they operate is the most difficult thing to describe. The puzzle came to me, because I analyze myself all the time, and when I find a piece that will better my action, I change the behavior, and imagine the piece connecting together. I become obsessed at finishing this puzzle, what can I do next? Is this ok how I am? What can I change? The reason for my puzzle and why it was shattered in the first place, is like many others, trauma, addiction, abuse, and now I am putting the pieces back together. So I see the table with the pieces scattered about, can I be happy with them sitting on the table, as other puzzles do, and come put them together when I can? I want to practice that today, that's why I thought of the journey analogy, there is much growth learned along the way and it can be learned in a single day, but its diffucult sometimes when your in pain and you want it to just go away, so some same, Just for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment