Friday, August 10, 2012

Departure

You ever had one of those days, blah blah, insert..Murphy's law, because yes everything went wrong leaving Ft.Lauderdale heading home.  I set the clock for 6:00am, flight was for 8:00, friend said airport is close so we will have time to get there. Now when I woke up, the only thing my mind remembers about what he said was we will have time, so I hit snooze a few, and crawled about a 6:00am pace. Before I know it, he comes in and says " is there anything i can to speed up this process? " . Now why is he saying this Im wondering, well I look down and it's damn near 7:00am, shit!!! Im stomping out of the apartment, looking at him crazy, as if its his fault, and whatever else needed done forget it were out. Now usually you get time to cry in the car, say how much you  are going to miss each other, and we should do this again sometime soon. Well now at 7:15 we are weaving in and out of traffic, and avoiding some construction garbage that we almost hit along the way. By the time I pull up, it was me pulling my shit out of his car, see ya call you when i land, ok take care, off he goes.  So now Im in great luckily all i have to is go to the little kiosk and print my ticket. Yeah there are about thirty people around me in line, why is there a line for self check in. Oh noe I gotta check in with somebody this isnt right so I go to someone with a uniform a football field away and ask where is my kiosk and she points back to that mess. Im thinking that cant be right, these people look like there checkin in, and sure enough they were, thanks you old Hag, they were, in the wrong line. Now past 7:30 gotta go thru security and I land right in front of a mother strapped on a baby, and guess what, she has all kinds of liquids, this means they are looking thru her bag, OMG!!! I need to go are you serious, I want to scream, but can you at a mother, I am smiling saying oh its ok, bullshit its not are you kidding me one damn bottle how much is that baby drinking on a flight. So after me stripping all my goods thru check point, Its 7:45 and I see what i really need, coffee gotta get some before the flight it takes them an hour before service so i had to stop. So as i am getting it I hear over the P.A. "If someone left there laptop at the checkpoint please return to collect it" Son of a bitch and yes I its me, they make you take it out of your bag and i left mine, so I leave my coffee run back, she asks what kind it is, I tell her, and then we verify it by pictures well my lifestyle is in Bdsm, and wouldn't you know it, some of the asses i spanked popped up first, then my pic of the crop hanging out of my mouth, that was verification enough. We are on borrowed time now, I run back grab my coffee, and its like 7:55 at this point and Im not kidding the flight was delayed, this begins my wait in the airport. I am going to continue this I had no idea it was going to be this long, there is much more to the story....

No comments:

Post a Comment