Sunday, June 24, 2012

Welcome back Cincinnati

What a crazy week, Im glad it's coming to a close.  Last week I was out of town and it in the middle of nowhere, nice and quiet. Well as soon as I touch ground in the city, people were fighting outside while I was waiting for a cab.  The next day I thought why not get on your float and enjoy the pool, well that was interrupted by crosstalk in the deep end with M-Fers and what sex actions took place last night, while lil john was floating ten feet away from me, Nice!! I said a few words to them which increased my lovely welcome back Cincinnati, plus the migraine I get here.  Thursday coming from Walmart, on 75 south, out of the corner of my eye I see a deer hopping over the medium on the north side. The words came out my mouth, but going that fast you cant avoid it, so all she could do was slow down and still that didnt prevent her from hitting that deer, and blood getting on the glass, jumping up in the air, going to the right, where how nice for us, we get to see, her last dieing moments. It was awful, and there is a boy in the back watching it with me, its not like you turn away, cause you want to make sure, that either 1. its ok or 2. its dead, no middle ground there. That was the first I had chills with no goosebumps or that I wasnt cold, and this lasted for sometime, and if you dont know 75, this is a major highway where the hell did this deer come from? Im not done, the next day, I was in communication with the girl I went to see in Indiana, via email. I dont care for those btw.  A few of them were exchanged,  she likes to write, I like to talk, before I knew something went entirely wrong.  I wont get into the whole story but a few hours later I got a, we are too different email and cant be together. What is this? Are you kidding me, your breaking up with me thru an email?  I sent some emails of course after, I didnt understand what happened, and frankly this week, This was my welcome back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment