Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Never knew I'd be here

Today I tell people we are here to experience life, not to find our purpose. We dont have that kind of power nor would we want it. Going against the grain, and trying to determine what we are suppose to do, takes a lot of time and wastes energy, I know from personal experience.  A few years ago I let go and said whatever happens, happens, and whatever is meant to be, be.  I know it sounds like that old song from a time ago,  I can't spell it but in says what will be, will be, and that has been me.  Which has led me to explore me even more, what I have have truly desired, and that was to spank, and that led to even more which opened another door, ooh wait there's more. Once You go inside there is no turning back, the desire you once had, it wasn't just one, it was just a key to open a door, to give you the ability to see there is more to open, but once your inside and you see you have opened all these doors you wonder, how did I get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment