Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fragile flower, to domme bitch

I had a conversation on the phone today, with a friend that knows me well.  We spoke of time past, and how I use to message morning "sunshine" and other positive things to everyone for some time. Not everyone was a fan of my text, some didnt want to receive it, him being one. At the time I wrote them I did it because I was going thru a huge change in my life.  Being so fragile I needed something to keep up my spirits, little did I know I drove everyone else crazy. We laughed about this on the phone, because I would cry about every emotion I was going thru,  now I laugh about every emotion I provoke, and write about. Today I spank someone so hard that they cry, look how the tables have turned. I can say the power of writing does make a difference but many other things have happened too, the conversation brought it to light today.

No comments:

Post a Comment